Greenhouse IPM Guidelines
IPM guidelines for greenhouse crops. 2022 guide for the integrated management of greenhouse floral crops. Control of pests and diseases in greenhouse cultivation environments.
Greenhouse Pest Management Guidelines Summary:
1. Pesticide Information
2. General Information
3. Integrated Pest Management of Greenhouse Floral Crops
4. Safe and Effective Pesticide Use for Disease, Insect, and Weed Control on Greenhouse Floral Crops
5. Biology and Management of Diseases of Greenhouse Floral Crops
6. Fungicides and Bactericides for Greenhouse Use
7. Biology and Management of Arthropod Pests of Greenhouse Floral Crops
8. Pesticides Labeled for Arthropod Control
9. Management of Greenhouse Weeds
10. Growth Regulation of Greenhouse Floral Crops
11. Growth Regulators for Greenhouse Floral Crops
12. Biological Organism Information
Trade names used herein are for convenience only. No endorsement of products in intended, nor is criticism of unnamed products implied.
These guidelines are not a substitute for pesticide labeling. Always read the product label before applying any pesticide.
The guidelines in this bulletin reflect the current (and past) authors’ best effort to interpret a complex body of scientific research, and to translate this into practical management options. Following the guidance provided in this bulletin does not assure compliance with any applicable law, rule, regulation or standard, or the achievement of particular discharge levels from agricultural land.